About the Project
This premium Grade A 41-storey commercial and office tower is poised to become a prominent landmark in the Ortigas Central Business District by 2018.
Situated on a 3,002 square meter prime commercial lot located at the corner of F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly Emerald Avenue) and Garnet Road, Jollibee Tower will complement the thriving business community in the Ortigas Area. Offering over 55,000 square meters of leasable space by 2018, Jollibee Tower features ground floor food concepts and a drive-thru provision as well as an events center. The rest of the floors will be leased as office space and will include sufficient parking to service tenant requirements.
The Tower will be designed as a Grade A structure and is expected to secure Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification in line with DoubleDragon’s core values in promoting sustainable developments through “green” technology. The exterior of the building will be made of double-glazed glass curtain walls for increased energy efficiency. Construction is in full-swing while completion is targeted within 2018.
Jollibee Tower is a joint venture project between DoubleDragon Properties Corp. and Jollibee Foods Corporation.
Its modern building features and amenities will bring renewed innovation in the area.
- Total Gross Floor Area of over 6 hectares
- Sizable floor plates (Approx. 1,600sqm – 1,800sqm)
- 3 meter height ceiling clearance for offices
- Gardendeck & Helipad
- Over 1,000 parking slots (including lifts)
- Air-cooled VRF system with individual temperature setting control
- 100% emergency backup power
- CCTV & Automatic Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System
- Double glazed windows that will provide natural light and reduce utility consumption